What are the different access levels for people?
Only one Head Webmaster is permitted per eteamz site. You may add as many of the other member types as you like.
- Head Webmaster: The primary administrator (usually the member who created the site). This user has full control to manage all of the members listed below, including webmasters.
- Webmaster: Can access all areas of the main site and the admin. If you have a League or Organization site, Webmasters can also access team or league sub-site admin areas.
- Asst Webmaster: Can access all areas of the main site and areas of the admin you select for them. Use the Admin Access Settings area (these settings will display after you choose and update this access level) to choose which areas are appropriate. This section will display after you update the member as Asst Webmaster.
- Member: Basic member, can access areas of the main site you select for them in the Site Access Settings section.
- Fan: Basic member, can access areas of the main site you select for them in the Site Access Settings section. This person may be someone you do not know and has joined your site by requesting access.
- Banned: The member will be removed from your site.
NOTE (for Webmasters): Webmasters cannot assign a Head Webmaster or another Webmaster. They can assign an Asst Webmaster.
NOTE (for Asst Webmasters): Asst Webmasters cannot assign another Webmaster or Asst Webmaster.
NOTE (for other members): General eteamz members can also request access from the main site if they hit one of your members-only areas. You will be notified via email if someone is trying to gain access to your site and you will be able to approve or deny their request for membership within Member Access of the People folder.
To adjust the levels for members, refer to the following:
1. Login to Admin Panel
2. Expand People
3. Click Member Access
4. Locate member and click pencil icon to far right
5. Select the appropriate option from the Access Level drop-down menu
6. Click Update Member