I found an inappropriate site, how can I get it removed?
NOTE: eteamz makes no claims on the safety or appropriateness of any information found on the site. However, inappropriate material and sites is not tolerated on eteamz. We will investigate the site and make the appropriate decision.
Please send the site address and information about the inappropriate content you found to eteamz support.
Inappropriate sites may be associated with one of the issues mentioned below. This information is included in our User Agreement, located at http://www.eteamz.com/company/agreement.
- post, upload or otherwise transmit any content which is misleading to others or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Member's affiliation with a person or entity to others, including, but not limited to, consumers;
- post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that is inappropriate, harmful to minors, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that Member does not have a right to post and transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- post, upload or otherwise transmit any content, such that such posting, uploading, or transmission constitutes the infringement of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- post, upload or otherwise transmit any materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment and/or attempt to access the accounts of others, or attempt to penetrate security measures of Active, its vendors or suppliers or other entities' systems ("hacking"), whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data;
- post, upload or otherwise transmit any materials that impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Active's infrastructure that exceed the limits provided by the Service for which Member registered;
- post, upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission, any rules of national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- forge any headers or other manipulation of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals; or
- sell, distribute, disseminate or link to any sites for marketing, sales, distribution of: firearms, explosives, ammunition, liquor, tobacco products and any other products or services that (i) Member cannot legally sell, (ii) are misrepresented, and/or (iii) if sold via the Member Web Site could cause Active to violate any law, statute or regulation.