How do I delete my site?
Organization and League Site Deletion Request
For security purposes respective to Organization and League sites, we need to verify your account information prior to deleting your site:
- Site address (www.eteamz.com/yoursitename)
- Team/League name
- Head Webmaster's username and password
- Email address used to register the site
- Reason for removing the site
Once we receive and verify this information, we will process your request. Please select the "Transferring/Deleting/Removing Websites" option when submitting your support request.
Team Site Deletion Request
Administrators of Team sites may delete sites on their own using the following instructions:
NOTE: For security reasons, only the head webmaster of the site can perform this action.
- Login at www.eteamz.com/login
- Select Admin for site to be deleted
- Expand My Site Design
- Select Listing
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on Click Here to Delete Your Site
- In pop-up box, type DELETE in all caps to confirm deletion of site.
- Select OK
- Your site is deleted and you will return to the site selection screen
- NOTE: These instructions only work for Team sites. Organization and League sites can only be deleted by contacting eteamz support.