You may need adjust your Schedule Options, which adjust how your standings are displayed on the web site.
How to adjust Schedule Options:
- Go to the Games section of your Admin Schedules folder.
- Choose the appropriate schedule (if you have more than one listed).
- In the upper left of the game schedule form you will see a small link with the schedule name (e.g. - Edit Spring).
- Click the link to access the Schedule Options.
- You may now adjust win percentage calculations, point values for wins, losses, ties and shutouts, how standings are sorted, etc.
- Be sure to click the "Update Schedule" button after making changes.
On a League site you can also adjust the standings manually.
How to adjust the Standings Manually:
- Go to the Standings section of your Admin Schedules folder.
- Choose the appropriate Division (if you have more than one listed).
- To sort standings manually, use the up/down arrows next to each team.
- Or, choose the 1st and 2nd sort columns to let eteamz sort the standings automatically.
- Be sure to click the "Save Standings" button after making changes.
Note: If you have a Team site, make sure that you are scheduling the same team that your site is based around. You can check this by looking at the "Team Name" within the Admin Listing folder. This is the team you should be using to schedule your games within the Admin Schedules folder. If you were using another team, you can correct the error by going back through your schedules and updating the games with the correct team.