Creating Web Links
Creating a link for another page on your eteamz site or an external site is the same process with the exception of one item in the process. Refer to the instructions below for creating a link on a page.
- Login to Admin Panel
- Expand Website Pages
- Select page where link is to be located (Home Page, News or New Page)
- Within body of page enter text to be linked (example: Click Here For Registration)
- Highlight text you just entered
- Click the Hyperlink icon on the toolbar
- Enter the URL or use the eteamz site page URL key* in Link URL
- For external links, you may be prompted to add http:// or https://
- Enter title
- Click Insert
- Click Save & Publish
Example: If you want to link to your News page on your Home Page then you would follow the steps above and use News as the Link URL.